ANK Global Chartered Accountants and Advisors

Apply for Canada Visit Visa

A visitor visa (also called a temporary resident visa) is an official document that is stamped in your passport.
It shows that you meet the requirements needed to enter Canada.

The following foreigners need either a TRV or an eTA:

  • Tourists
  • Temporary foreign workers (individuals with work permits)
  • International students (individuals on study permits)
  • Business Visitors

You can fill the Assessment Inquiry to let our Experts help you in applying for your Visa and complete your Itinerary.

Your travel consultant will assist you with the list of the required documents. We will review all the documents and preparing your itinerary. 

After the preparation of the documents your travel consultant will submit your visit visa application.

You will receive notification of  your visa via email by the Canadian Authorities.